Covid-19 has been a catalyst for a work-from-home revolution.
This ungated whitepaper examines the pros and cons of the work-from-home revolution triggered by Covid-19. It will help to frame your thinking about work-from-home as it affects your organisation, its productivity and also its environmental footprint.
- Introduction: how Covid-19 provides an opportunity to rethink our work culture
- The numbers in support of the work-from-home proposition
- The bigger picture: productivity and business impact of working from home
- The flipside: counterarguments from the naysayers
- Conclusion: a flash of opportunity to save the planet