Managing field services is a complex feat, and often, leaders in this business need to reduce costs while positively impacting performance and customer experience. With several constantly moving parts – scheduling, confirming, updating, informing, rescheduling, cancellations, follow ups, check-ins, and more – the largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs) have turned to proactively automating customer journeys to meet their aggressive business goals.
- Savings in operating expenses from $10 million to $90 million a year
- New revenue benefits upwards of $30 million to $300 million per year
- 60% reduction in inbound field operations-related calls
- A one-year reduction of 26 million metric tons of carbon emissions
- Improved productivity for field operations teams
- Enhanced employee experience for those in field operations as well as call center staff
The following report outlines the top three challenges facing CSP field service leaders today:
- Cost Pressures
- Consumer Expectations
This report concludes with three applications of the solution leading CSPs are implementing to see dramatic impacts on their bottom lines.
*Based on annual repair and installation volumes.