Federal agencies have a clear requirement to improve citizen communications and evidence this through improved ACSI customer satisfaction scores. Through ContactEngine, you now have a proven way to do just that. For 10 years, ContactEngine has been revolutionizing the way some of the world's largest companies talk directly with their customers. Our proven techniques are just as effective for federal government services.
We know we improve engagement metrics with hard-to-reach constituents, and now ContactEngine is available through AWS GovCloud and Azure direct to federal agencies:
- Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Forest Service
- Farm Service Agency
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Department of Commerce
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Department of Education
- Federal Student Aid
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Transportation Security Administration
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Federal Emergency Management Authority
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- FHA Single Family Loans and Resources Center
- Department of Interior
- Trust Beneficiary Call Center, Office of the Special Trustee for American Indians
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Department of Labor
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Office of Worker Compensation Programs
- Department of State
- Bureau of Consular Affairs
- Department of Treasury
- Internal Revenue Service
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- Office of Personnel and Management
- Federal Employment Services
- Retirement Services
- Social Security Administration
- Field Operations
- Small Business Administration
- Field Operations
- Interagency Initiative
- Recreation.gov (U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, National Archives)
How ContactEngine fits in:
Improve ACSI customer satisfaction scores
ContactEngine has never failed to improve customer satisfaction for every one of our corporate clients. It’s a bold claim, we know, but one we’re happy to back up when we meet. And now we’re mapping that across federal agencies.
How do we do this? By enabling organizations to speak more effectively with tens of millions of customers. And every one of your constituents is also one of those customers. We know how to talk to them. In fact, we are probably already talking to them on someone else’s behalf.
We learn your constituents’ jargon
Think about how, say, military veterans and students might talk to each other. Our conversational, contextual AI thrives on these differences, learning how best to engage not just with each type of person, but with every single person.
Then factor in that federal agencies will also have their own terminology, and you have ‘communication soup’. No problem, ContactEngine learns your language too, ensuring clear communication from start to finish.
We know that some of the conversations our federal clients hold with constituents must be evidenced for compliance. This is hard-wired in to our systems, allowing you to trace every conversation both within our system and within yours.
Whether someone is completing a loan application or offboarding from the military, scheduling medical appoints or completing taxes, our processes are tailored to comply with your legal and reporting requirements.
PII is masked and data is encrypted resting and active.
Hitting service delivery targets
Whether it’s processing medical claims, student loans, taxes, aid, security or immigration, sometimes citizens just have to work through your processes to enable you to serve them. ContactEngine integrates with any process and ensures that a higher percentage of constituent’s progress to completion.
The results? You’ll hit more of your CSAT targets AND your service users will be are happier.
Pilot programs in weeks not months
ContactEngine transforms business processes and citizen communications. For millions of citizens that takes some planning, and we understand you wouldn’t commit to that without proof.
We have therefore become expert in setting up market trials with sample constituent sets. Within just a few weeks you will know what impact ContactEngine would make.
Our insights from customers to citizens
While the latest figures on the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ASCI) are down when it comes to federal government services, there are still some great examples of excellent customer experience.
For the second consecutive year, the ACSI Federal Government Report has shown a steady decline in citizen satisfaction with federal government services. Our latest blog looks closely at how the lowest performing department can improve.
ContactEngine provides intelligent and proactive scheduling and rescheduling, benefiting government agencies and citizens alike
The conversation continues: Elena Musi, Lecturer in AI and Communication at the University of Liverpool, speaks to Prof. Chris Reed on various topics ranging from trustworthiness (bias and transparency in AI) and whether or not we're on the verge of an AI winter.