02 Jan Building an Effective Churn Reduction Strategy
Building an Effective Churn Reduction Strategy
Many of our clients have mature churn reduction strategies in place. They measure every aspect of these strategies, striving continuously to increase retention rates across their customer and subscriber base.
We examine some relatively novel ideas which we believe will provide a stimulus to trial new techniques in your churn reduction strategy. Techniques we have seen work wonders across many areas of the customer journey within telcos and utilities.
- Building the foundations for churn reduction
- Build a single customer view
- Use quantitative methods
- Understand decision-making styles
- Aspire to more than just retention
- Think both short- and long-term
- A note on downgrades