A career at ContactEngine?
Now we’re talking…
But what are we talking about?
We’re SaaS, we’re HQ’ed in an old clergy house in the heart of Shoreditch’s Tech City surrounded by quirky antiques, and we’re a mixed bunch! Our ages range from 21 to 56, with an average of 2.4 children between us (we might seem like crazed workaholics, but trust us: we value home-life even more). Some of us sport beards, some of us heels, some of us are cool and some of us are definitely not! Some of us work in the office, some of us work on the road, conversing with our enviable array of FTSE and European clients (or soon to be clients) and some of us are at our homes creating beautiful and elegant code. Despite this, we make sure to all meet up in the office at least once a week. We talk a lot (sometimes at the same time) about what we can do to make our business better, faster and bigger. We only work in the language of common sense but some of us speak others including Moroccan Arabic!
We’ve still got plenty of room for growth and imagination and we’re always looking for exceptional people who want to join us on our truly exciting journey. However, we’re also wise enough to know exceptional is the standard recruitment cliché, nonetheless, if you think you cut-the-mustard on the below and like what you see then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are likely to be:
- holding a good degree in something and from somewhere (we don’t care if it was theology or theoretical physics, as long as you know that the only certain way to success is hard graft) or just plain clever as university is very expensive these days!
- self-motivated (capable of thinking & working independently) and organised (a team-player, excellent time-management)
- committed to quality and to delivering excellence 100% of the time (but with a personal drive for constant improvement)
- able to supply excellent references and eligible to live and work in the UK
We do also have some “actual” current roles so again reverting to clichés if you’re exceptional – do have a look and, if you like what you see, follow the drill and email email@example.com.
- Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Senior .NET Developer
- Front-end / Mobile Developer
- Head of Workflow Management
- Data Analyst
- Client Support Manager
- Head of Digital Customer Journey
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company that better reflects the community we live in. We therefore welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
(Agencies? Thanks but No thanks.)